We’ve been in our house for over a year now, and we still only have a handful of things on the walls. I decided I needed to figure out something that wasn’t just a photo in a frame, so when I saw canvases on sale at Hobby Lobby awhile ago, I picked some up. Here is what I made.
I painted the canvases with acrylic craft paint, and the letters I cut out of vinyl. I printed the words in black & white just to test out fonts, since I am rubbish at trying to freehand lettering, and then I traced the ones I liked onto the vinyl.
I think I will hang it up in our bedroom.
- Week 6: Fun with Kamut
- Week 5: Wherein I allow myself to roam the grocery store.
- Week 4: Here’s how much I didn’t want to cook this week.
- Week 3: First foray into the craft stockpile
- Best Dinner This Week
- Week 2: You spend sixteen bucks, and whaddaya get?
- Some things I have learned so far
- Week 1: So far, so good.
- Project See How Long Our Stockpiles Will Last
- Homemade Ricotta Experiment